StatCounter

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Vote for Julia! (please)

Hey guys, I'm still taking a small break from my blog, but Sunday was a small costume competition at my local Anime merch store, Anime Zakka. I somehow managed to scrounge together a Sailor Jupiter costume the day of the event, after helping my friend make a costume for herself. I was super lazy and stressed, so I never got personal pictures of our costumes, but the photographer they had did an amazing job.
So First off, here's how the contest works: Anime Zakka posted our pictures on their facebook page and whichever costume gets the most "likes" before Monday (11/4) will win the prize of a gift card for their store. easy peasy, right? I'd really appreciate if my readers could help me or my friend win (you can vote for as many entries as you like, so also look at the other contestants).
 As I mentioned, I made this costume the day of, with some help from my mom (she had to sew me in because there wasn't enough time for a zipper). I still need to put the sleeves on, then closures, then I wan wear it again. You can vote for me here.
Winnie is definitely on my list of cutest Kiki cosplayers,and by far the cutest I've seen in real life. She even borrowed a little Jiji and a broom like the one used to save Tombo. You can vote for Winnie here.






No comments:

Post a Comment