StatCounter

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Assassin's Creed IV already?

As many know, Assassin's Creed IV will be available this holiday season. I'm interested to see how this is going to pan out considering what I have been spoiled from Assassin's Creed III (no, I haven't finished it yet.).
We recently got a trailer for the game here:
From an I suck at videogames standpoint, I'm worried. I was one of the few people who didn't like the naval missions in Assassin's Creed III, and I'm expecting even more naval missions since it's pirates.

From a what my blog is actually about (my sense of fashion), I'm a bit disappointed by Edward's lack of beak on his hood. I thought the beaked hood was a good way to tie together the assassins though time (I was always hoping Desmond would change to a beaked hood). I know this is a little detail and it's not like every assassin in the games had that feature, but it was iconic of the series.

But enough of me being a Debbie Downer. Here's what I like: He's blond, which is a nice change of pace. He's a pirate, and I liked being able to fight on ships in AC3. He dual wields cutlasses which will be super and look at all his shiny guns. I am about 9000% sure I'm gonna have fun killing Templars as this dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment