StatCounter

Friday, November 16, 2012

More Rinestoning and other things

Spent another night rinestoning:
SPARKLE!
But then we ran out of white. So that's all we got done.

My sister ordered more wigs from The Five Wits, but I only have pictures of her in the Gothic Lolipocalypse in the color Bloody Mary (she had gotten a second art bang zodiac star and the gothic lolipocalypse in café frangelico):
As you can tell, I really like these wigs.
 My friend gave me a bottle opener (apparently they are a common item to give away at races) and my sister had told me about how much Lady Blackhawk drinks. This was the next logical step:
HAWKAAA!
And lastly I got a good haul from Newbury Comics a coupe days ago:

I finally found a copy of the director's cut of daredevil! (don't judge me but I love that movie) and all these were $4 a pop. What a deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment