StatCounter

Friday, November 9, 2012

horrible blogger is horrible at updating

I'm amused by how many times I've written on this blog about how I am horrible at updating. I'm always like "I wanted to update sooner but -insert excuse here-," but I never get better at updating.

So here's an update:
I did my nails in the beginning of the week (but then broke a nail when sewing so they look ugly now).
Assassin's Creed 3 FTW
I also hung out with Antonia and Raven and started working on a sparkly shield for my Captain America costume (seen here and here)
the shield was bough on sale at CVS for $6



Here it is after two hours of gluing.
 It's a children's shield so it will be small enough that I won't want to murder myself while bedazzling and it won't cover my costume when I pose.

No comments:

Post a Comment