StatCounter

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Assassin's Creed 3

A.K.A. Orange you glad it isn't Ezio (geddit? yup queen of horrible jokes right here).

Hi, all! I've been waiting for this game to come out and in celebration painted my nails to match my AC inspired costume for tomorrow (I'm sure you can guess what it is).
 Yeah, after this point is mostly geeking out. just a warning.
My subway train got delayed so I did what I usually do when I have a new video game and am bored - read the instuction manual. But the cool (but slightly disappointing) thing is that the manual is all in game. There is only on page to the instuction booklet:
 I also knew that the game would come on two disks and worried about what that would mean for the player (I'd heard horror stories about needing to switch disks in the middle of gameplay, and experienced it firsthand in childhood. Darn you, Disney Villains for the PC (9>3<)9 ). Assassin's Creed I think did a perfect job when they decided to separate the disk content with one disk playing the single player portion (aka the portion I intend to play) and the other having all the multi-player content (which I won't be able to play until I go home for winter vacation).
 Now all that's left is to play the bugger.

No comments:

Post a Comment