StatCounter

Thursday, August 16, 2012

New camera means more crafts

I recently got a new camera, or more my mum got a new camera a month ago and then gave it to me. Anyways, I've been having trouble finding it in my purse because 1) it's rectangular, and 2) it's black. Meaning whenever I want it, I end up taking out my 3DS or cell phone, or some other small, black, rectangular object. And it blends in with the lining of my purse.

So I thought it would be great to make a camera case for myself because I was bored and don't want to go out and buy one. Here it is:
Can you guess who it's supposed to be? It's Jimmy Olsen, Pal to Superman and Daily Planet photographer.
I haven't been looking at much new 52 DC comics (only Batman and Robin because the last arc was Damian trolling the previous robins), but it looks like Jimmy lost the bow tie? (and looks like Justin Bieber? What the hell, DC?)

No comments:

Post a Comment