StatCounter

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Amazing Spider-man

So I was able to finish my  spider-man dress yesterday sans the red spider on the back. I just gotta say that this movie was (pardon my pun) amazing. So here we go:
 Obligatory me with the movie poster picture. I also got a poster that is currently hanging on my wall.
 obligatory me with batman picture because batman. Looks like that's gonna need to be my next big project seeing as how it's gonna be here before we know it.
 Obligatory close-up of the front. Mostly because this was my first time embroidering, though I don't think it counts for much. I'm still really happy with how it turned out.

And I feel like I need to mention that My sister was kind enough to let me borrow her red sequined shoes which made me so very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment