StatCounter

Sunday, June 17, 2012

More Halloween in June (part 2)

Alright, so this post is kinda cheating because I found this costume on ComicsAlliance and also I have never been big into G.I. Joe or anything. although I did like that one movie with the monster toys and soldier toys and then they all come to life and the soldier toys try to kill everyone. good times. and totally off topic.
yes, today's costume inspiration is this:
Alright there are many things I love about this costume. First of all, the fake collar on the dress. I love costumes with militaristic influence because really uniforms are so cool.

My biggest problem with many of these costumes (besides all being called "Sexy ______" or "Sassy _______") is the material. I would actually find this costume worth buying if it were not made of shiny vinyl.

No comments:

Post a Comment